YMCA Mango Hill
Supporting local groups to run their programs and events is what we are all about! Our centre offers community-focused venue hire options perfect for local businesses, groups and organisations.
The YMCA Mango Hill multistorey complex was newly built and furnished in 2020, offering modern venue hire options with onsite parking available.
We love assisting our partners to host successful ongoing and one-off events, which have included religious services, martial arts classes, performance workshops, community services, tutoring sessions, business seminars and celebrations. Enquire online or contact us to find out more.
To find out more, please call 07 3053 3822 or email your interest to
- Size: 182m2
- Features: Air conditioning, x2 projectors, tables, chairs and bean bags available.
- 4 x Learning Spaces
- Size: 65m2
- Features: Additional break out room attached to each learning area. Air conditioning, projector, tables and chairs available.
- Size: Half court
- Features: Use of basketball court and outdoor space including cement and grassed areas.
- 2 x Consult Rooms
- Size: 10sqm
- Features: Air conditioning, chairs and table available
Become A Volunteer
Our goal is to make a positive social impact in Mango Hill, and we are always on the lookout for volunteers to be involved in our community initiatives. Volunteering with YMCA Mango Hill Community Centre is a rewarding way to connect with others and make a difference.
Some of our volunteer roles include:
- Social work/youth work
- Community event volunteer
- Fundraising and administration